Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Punishment for Pleasure

These words conjure up a range of images and desires.  In most vanilla people, the two are unrelated.  Through much revelation, i find that for me they are inseparable.

My Owner has begun preliminary anal training for me.  i love being fucked in the ass.  However, it is nearly intolerable while restrained.  He is forceful, yet aware of my body's reactions. 

On my knees, my hands were pulled forward, spread and restrained.  Totally prostrate, i was helpless to his ministrations.  Blindfolded, i could hear the sound of running water.  The next thing i feel is a cloth wiping my asshole clean.  Then, oil was applied and a latex covered finger was inserted.

At that point, i knew that i was not ready.  Even though i fully desire to be repeatedly fucked in every hole by my Master, my body did not want to comply.

This brings me to the realization that i need to exercise some mind control.  Entering a zen type state in order to allow my muscles to let go fully.

i have given a humble suggestion to Master that an anal plug, very small and worn for short increments of time may be helpful.

At any rate, i am anxious to be mentally, physically and sexually subservient to His firm strokes and His engorged cock. 

No comments: