Monday, September 29, 2008

Patience

It's been so long since my last post.

i've had some self-image issues to deal with, and Master has been patient, as always, with my fumblings.  

i'm slowly coming to understand that i can't wish myself into the role of the perfect submissive sex goddess.  

It's a state of mind that takes strength beyond the bindings around my neck and limbs.  

You have to love yourself in order to fully give yourself away.  It has to come from a place of fierce pride, even during prostrated humility.

i'm menstruating this week, and Master has told me that i'm going to be teased relentlessly.  Maybe i can share a story or two during my forthcoming days of being pent up.

The reborn slut will have to sit on her hot, wet hands and wait for the release.

Last night was interesting...

About thirty minutes after going upstairs to have some fun, and having the unpleasant shock of blood in my panties, Master and i were sitting on our sofa.

We were discussing my willingness to pleasure him any time he needs or wants during my vaginal incarceration.

He said, "Well, it's a shame, because I was going to give you a huge clitoral orgasm.  Yep, I was going to stay down there for a long time."

i told him to stop, and that it wasn't fair.  i get my period, and the first thought in my mind was how i could please him.

"Awww," he said, "can't you take a little teasing?"

i told him to put my collar around my neck if he wanted to tease his slave.

But, all the discussion on the subject had gotten us hot, so i unbuttoned his camo shorts and pulled his cock and balls free.  Sitting at his side, i was bent over his lap, sucking and licking his dick.  i pull my tits out of the bra and low-cut shirt i had on, and he held them, cradling them in his hands as i made him harder with every move of my head.

i moved around to get on my knees in front of him.  i sucked him for a little longer, and Master told me to fuck his cock with my tits.  Having less than firm breasts, it was no problem to fully maneuver my big, soft tittes all over his hard prick.  My heart was racing, the faster i fucked him, and soon, Master shot his huge load all over my pale tits.

*sigh*.

Once again, i have found happiness in slavery.

No comments: